The above Stephen Ministry logo, with the broken person behind the cross and the whole person in front of the cross, symbolizes that we are all broken people and that it is only through the cross of Jesus that we are made whole.
Stephen Ministers will help guide you in your journey from brokenness to wholeness.
Did you know? Second Presbyterian Church has a Stephen Ministry Team
The Stephen Ministry Leader Team Members are:
- Stephen Leader Coordinator and Referrals: Dr. Karen K. Akin – 227-0000
- Supervisor Coordinator: Gloria Wright – 681-0313
- Training Coordinator: Janet Nelson – 412-5683
- Awareness Coordinator: Jo Ann McQuade – 590-0920
- Continuing Education Coordinators: Miki Specht – 258-8404 and Rita Wooley – 681-3148
Are you in need … of a caring, Christian who will listen, sympathize, encourage, pray, provide confidential care, and patiently support you through a crisis or difficult time?
Do you know someone … perhaps a friend, neighbor, co-worker, colleague, or relative, who could benefit from this type of care?
Then contact … one of our Stephen Leaders listed above. They can tell you more about our Stephen Ministry and how you—or your friend— can be matched with a Stephen Minister.