Written Advent devotional materials are available on a table in the Narthex:
- Moving Toward the Manger: Reflections on the writings of Frederick Buechner
- Advent Journey Coloring Pages Devotional: This resource includes 8 ½ × 11 coloring pages for each week of Advent with reflections and questions appropriate for adults and children.
If you would like to receive daily Advent meditations on-line, please visit the following websites:
- Daily Readings from the PC(USA) website
- Union Presbyterian Seminary
- Luther Seminary: Joy to the World
A packet of devotional materials and Advent activities appropriate for children and families will be mailed to families with children 2 years-5th grade. If you have not received your packet by December 1, or if you are not on our mailing list and would like to receive a packet, please contact Jeannie Ford, firstname.lastname@example.org or (501) 227-0000.