Director of Communications
Second Presbyterian Church seeks a Director of Communications to develop and implement the overall plan of external and internal communications for Second Presbyterian Church. They shall serve as the point of contact for Communications. They shall develop and maintain effective messaging and communications strategies and processes of the church, supporting all worship, education, care, outreach, fellowship, stewardship, and community activities. They shall provide counsel, direction, design, and support across all communication channels, including print, website, social media, graphic design, video production, and community relations. Please share your interest with the search committee, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Spiritual Formation
Second Presbyterian Church seeks a full-time Director (or Associate Pastor) for Children and Families to provide for the faith development of children and their families; to coordinate Christian nurture programs for children and their families including organization and administrative detail; to be a Christian role model; and to relate to a variety of children and adults in the church and community. Please share your interest with Vernon Markham.
Ministry Information Form
About Second Presbyterian Church in Little Rock, Arkansas
About Little Rock, Arkansas
- Little Rock Visitors Bureau: https://www.littlerock.com/
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS): https://www.uams.edu/
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock (UALR): https://ualr.edu/
- Arkansas Symphony Orchestra: https://www.arkansassymphony.org/
- Arkansas Repertory Theater: https://www.therep.org/
- Arkansas Museum of Fine Arts: https://arkmfa.org/
- For Little Rock demographics and schools, see SPC Mission Study Report