Join us in ministry.
Faith Compassion Heritage Fellowship
Senior Pastor/Head of Staff
Second Presbyterian Church seeks a full-time Senior Pastor/Head of Staff to lead and strengthen our church now and into the future; to be the spiritual leader of our church community; to provide theologically sound and inspiring preaching; to guide the spiritual growth of our members: and to provide skilled overall leadership of the church, maintaining a cohesive team of ordained and non-ordained staff. Please share your interest with Beth Sigler.
Pastor Nominating Committee Members
Director of Spiritual Formation
Second Presbyterian Church seeks a full-time Director of Spiritual Formation to provide for the faith development of adults, children and their families; to coordinate the many aspects of Christian nurture programs for adults, children and their families including organization and administrative detail; to be a Christian role model; and to relate to a variety of children and adults in the church and community. Please share your interest with Vernon Markham.
About Second Presbyterian Church in Little Rock, Arkansas
- Mission Study Report 2022: https://www.secondpreslr.org/mission-study-report/
- A brief video about SPC: https://youtu.be/FURGOR3iXbY
About Little Rock, Arkansas
- Little Rock Visitors Bureau: https://www.littlerock.com/
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS): https://www.uams.edu/
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock (UALR): https://ualr.edu/
- Arkansas Symphony Orchestra: https://www.arkansassymphony.org/
- Arkansas Repertory Theater: https://www.therep.org/
- Arkansas Museum of Fine Arts: https://arkmfa.org/
- For Little Rock demographics and schools, see SPC Mission Study Report