SPY Kids is a program for 4th and 5th graders which meets monthly for activities including lock-ins, pizza parties, bowling, service projects, etc. This program provides experiences through which fourth and fifth graders build relationships and explore what it means to be an active part of the ministry of Second Presbyterian Church.
- October 23: Bake Pumpkin Bread & Games
- November 13: Scavenger Hunt, 4:30-6:00 p.m.
- December 11: SPY Kids Christmas Party, 12:00-4:00 p.m.
- January 22: Bowling, 3:00 p.m.
- February 12: Valentine Fun, 12:00-2:30 p.m.
- March 12: Lunch and Attend Youth Musical, 12:00-4:00 p.m.
- April 23: SPY Kids Family Picnic, 5:00-7:00 p.m.