SPY Productions is proud to announce that Rodgers and Hammerstein’s “Oklahoma!” will be performed on March 9, 10 and 11 in the Great Hall.
There are many opportunities for you to get involved with the Youth Musical (even if you are not a “youth”). To pull off a successful show, 14 production teams work behind the scenes to coordinate a number of different aspects of the musical including:
- Hair & Makeup
- Ticket Sales
- Publicity & Ticket Sales Incentives
- Thank You’s, Acknowledgments & Senior Gifts
- Set Building
- Set Strike
- Chaperoning the Youth Musical Lock-In (February 24 – 25)
- Providing Snacks for the Youth Musical Lock-In
- Throwing a Cast Party
- Providing Food for Wednesday Night Rehearsals
- Providing Food for Tech Week Rehearsals (March 4 – 8)
- Concessions Stand
- House Managers & Ushers
More specific information about the Youth Musical will follow in Musical eLoopiscal, a weekly email detailing all the upcoming ins and outs and dates and times, of the youth Musical. If you would like to be added to this mailing list, contact Doug Walters via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.