Dates: May 18 and 19
Cost: includes hotel, breakfast, dinner, and a guided tour at the museum
- $125 per person, single occupancy
- $ 85 per person, double occupancy
Hotel in Bentonville: Simmons Suites; www.simmonssuites.com
DinnerFriday Night: River Grille; www.rivergrillesteakhouse.com
- Van will leave church parking lot at 2 p.m. on Friday, May 18 (Participants may also drive their own cars and meet the group there)
- Check into hotel around 5:30 p.m.
- Dinner at the River Grille at 7:00 p.m.
- Breakfast at the hotel on Saturday morning 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Walk the trails at the museum on Saturday morning 8:00 a.m. (optional)
- Check Out/Leave hotel for museum 10:45 a.m. (museum opens at 11)
- Lunch on your own at 11:00, museum restaurant (open from 11-3)
- Guided Tour of the museum 1:00 p.m.
- Leave for Little Rock 3:00 p.m.
Reservations must be made by April 15
Special Exhibit: The Louvre and Crystal Bridges will have a partnered presentation at Crystal Bridges beginning May 12 through August 13. The installation will explore the birth of American landscape painting through the works of Thomas Cole and Asher B. Durand. In addition to works by Cole and Durand, the installation will include an earlier painting by Pierre-Antoine Patel the Younger which inspired Cole’s work after the artist saw it in Paris. The six paintings in the inaugural installation, titled “American Encounters: Thomas Cole and the Narrative Landscape”, include:
For more information or to make a reservation contact Karen Akin at the church office, 227-0000 or email@example.com.
Oops! We could not locate your form.