- The Huldah Evening PW Circle will gather Sunday, February 11, 5:00 p.m at the home of Susan Badgett. The Bible Study lesson will be “Lesson Five: In Community with the Tradition of the Past” led by Carolyn Geffken.
- The Deborah Evening PW Circle will gather on Monday, February 12, 6:30 p.m. at Taziki’s on Chenal.
Please contact Catherine Allsbury with questions about the Evening Circles, email@example.com.
Our daytime PW Gathering will be on Tuesday, February 13. Morning circles will meet in homes this month, all starting at 10:30 a.m.
- Dorcas will meet at Presbyterian Village (lunch, $7.50)
- Martha will meet at the home of Mary Frances Cotham
- Prisca will meet at the home of Lynne Minix
- Phoebe will meet at the home of Lou Ann Jones
Please contact Emily Hall, (501) 228-2203, or Jeannie Ford, (501) 227-0000 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information about the Day Circles
Together in Service
All women of the church are invited to participate in our “Together in Service” mission opportunity on Tuesday, February 20, 9:30-11:30 a.m., at Ferncliff. All women are invited to join together for fellowship and work on various mission projects…some of the projects involve sewing (but not all!). There is something for everyone to do! Contact Carolyn Wenger with questions, email@example.com.