It’s a new school year! Volunteers are encouraged to participate in our Bale Elementary School partnership in a variety of ways:
- Reading to a student(s) once a week
- Being a mentor/tutor to a student(s) once a week
- Reading to a classroom of students once a month
- Providing support at a special event (Examples: Judging costumes during Red-Ribbon Week, Fall Carnival Day, Spelling Bee, Field Day in late spring, etc.)
- Helping with staff appreciation activities
Please join our Bale partnership team! There will be an opportunity to sign up in the Narthex on Sunday, or contact Debbie Bass, email@example.com.