The Youth Ministry is a group of youth and adults who meet regularly to serve in an advisory capacity and to maintain a holistic vision for youth ministry at Second Presbyterian Church for 6th – 12th graders.
General responsibilities for Youth Ministry are:
- To coordinate the youth program of Second Presbyterian Church.
- To uphold the expectations set forth in the “Youth Vision Statement.”
- To create and evaluate long-term and short-term goals for the youth program.
- To create and maintain the annual budget for the youth program.
- To approve policies, paperwork and organizational statements for the youth program.
- To approve youth and adult leadership throughout the youth program.
- To advocate for the youth and youth program in the church.